She is so cute and smart and funny!
Here are some of her new talents-
She can show you her tongue. (If she feels like it)
She is learning how to sign and can sign:
DOG, ALL DONE & MORE, MORE, MORE
She waves goodbye.
She dances- and seriously, it's the cutest thing ever!
She claps her hands.
She immitates her cousin CoCo, recently picking up thumb sucking.
(Maybe CoCo will potty train early and Whitney will have it made!)
She twirls her feet & hands when she is happy to see someone.
She eats quesadillas, spagetti and pizza.
She holds the phone to her ear and says "Hi"
She loves her blankie and is starting to silk- where did she learn that?
It is so fun to see these little personalities developing!
They are my joy each and every day!




1 comment:
I may have to copy and paste that to my blog! Thats a great recap on her lastest tricks, definitly things that I think I will remember but in a few months won't! You are the best nanna, she loves you to pieces!
Post a Comment