There was a time when I had to deal with the casualties of the flu without an in-house washer and dryer. So heres how it works... You just start throwing stuff out the front door. And I'm not kidding. Blankets, rugs, sheets, towels, jammies, etc. And then, when you felt strong enough-(a day or two later, you would load up the kids and quarters and the soap and dryer sheets (were there dryer sheets back then?) and off too the laundry you'd go. Dealing with "day old" you know what!
To take it a step further...
This is what some of our fore-mothers had to do... disgusting!
At least I had acsess to the laundrymat!
And while we're on the subject... Here is what I am lusting for.
Aren't they dreamy?
1 comment:
SO dreamy!!! I think I could actually enjoy doing laundry with those! Thank goodness I have my own washer and dryer!
Post a Comment