Saturday, March 6, 2010

The pros of arranged marriages

      I love that Dustin is so over the top funny! He should have been a stand up comedian. He's one of those people that just catches you off guard and randomly makes you laugh.  Which is so great.  Who doesn't love an unexpected, out of no where, laugh!
     I love that if there are desert options,  he opts for a "sampler".  He has a bit of a sweet tooth and sometimes just can't decide so he came up with this perfectly acceptable solution.
     I love that he gets up and gives Halle her breakfast while you-know-who catches an extra few minutes of beauty sleep.
     I love that he is a tease.  Whitney tells me the best stories about Dustin teasing his mom, Halle and her.  He keeps everyone on their toes.
     I love how he keeps track of what is going on in the room when he's reading the paper by carefully peeking over the top of the paper without really looking up- (I know you're watching us!)
     I love that he knows exactly what Whitney needs at any given time and he takes really, really, good care of her.
     I love that he is such a good dad to Halle.  Yes, he teases her too, but she deals with it really well.  I think she really kind of likes it!
     I love that he works so hard.  Traveling is tough on a guy but Dustin gets in there and gets the job done.  I do have to say though, Whitney is an extremly supportive wife.  I am really proud of the way they make it all work.  They are a great team.
     I love that Dustin is such a good sport about family stuff.  We're (the Drage's) a handful and he is awesome at supporting our family in millions of ways.  I am so thankful to him for that!
     I love that Dustin stands up for Whitney and is ALWAYS on her side.  He doesn't let anybody run over her.  She is his priority and her happiness always comes first.
     I love the way he supports Whitney.  He finished putting her through school and made her graduation from the U of U possible, he supported her business ventures, he was awesome during difficult pregnancy days (actually months), and he maks it possible for her to do an awsome job in primary.  He does a great job of making her look good and visa versa.
     I love that he is a true Blue Aggies fan!
     I love that Dustin has their whole house wired to the max.  How many people can lay in bed and close their garage door.  He has Control 4 totally hooked up- or should I say Control 4 has them totally hooked up!  In any event, They have an awesome automated home!

I love Dustin so much.  I really couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law.  I am so happy that Dianne and Troy and I made the match! 

1 comment:

The McBrides said...

what a great mother in law, we love you!