Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My funny!


I think this T-shirt is so blinkin' funny! 
(I wish I could find a matching one for Curt!)

Will is the best because:
He makes the best Tiger noise of anyone I know.
He loves all kinds of food. And I mean ALL kinds.
He has the biggest crush on his momma- it is soooo adorable!
He says Nana when I talk to him on the phone and kisses the phone.
He rides a mean bull! (his dad's shoulders)
He loves to be thrown dangerously high in the sky.
He loves Shrek and Nemo.
He knows exactly were the cookies are in Gma Linney's pantry.
He loves to read.
He leads the future pack of Grandkids on both sides of his family-
I think he's just the perfect one for the job!

I love this little guy to pieces!




2 comments:

The McBrides said...

what a cute little guy, I love the picture of him eating his arbys!

mr. + mrs. drage said...

I'm so blessed to call him mine!