Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sad for the marketing department :(

Nathan and I were dying for a 7 up yesterday. Of course we had Sprite in the fridge, and some Sierra Mist. But only 7 up does the job when you are in the "throws" (excuse the pun) of the throw ups. It's not too sweet, not too heavy. It's just simple comfort in a can. The problem is that 7 up can't really capitalize on it's natural healing powers because who wants that image associated with your product?



   "Feeling barfy? Drink 7 up!" 
 It doesn't work which is sad.  Because there may be millions of Americans who don't realize that in times of intestinal distress,
" 7 up...it's the only soda that delivers fast, effective relief!"


1 comment:

The McBrides said...

hahaha, seriously. I made the mistake last night when I went to the store and bought sprite... big big mistake and ive been regretting it ever since :(