I am a wife to one, a mother to five, mother-in-law to two and a nana to Will and Halle.
I have been married to my tall, dark and handsome husband for almost 30 years now. Nathan and I met and married in 1981 after a whirl-wind romance. We were engaged after 6 weeks and married within 6 months.
We have THE most amazing children. I love them to the moon and back and count them as my biggest blessings. Taylor is married to McKenzie and Whitney is married to Dustin. I am crazy about them too. And that was even before they played an integral part in the creating of two of the most adorable grandchildren ever. Yummy!
2 comments:
How did you get so smart? Love your blog. Love, mom
how fun, im so glad they got to do that- I would not be happy on the slopes in that weather though!
Post a Comment