First off, Abbie is really one of the nicest people I know. She NEVER misses an opportunity to reach out to another. She remembers birthdays, holidays, special days, and every-day days. She is a gift giver by nature. And not just any gift will do. All gifts are thoughtful and individual. And none are ever given with a return gift expectation.
Abbie is a role model to so many people. She relates and empathizes and yet stands firm in her beliefs. She has inspired many to reach a little higher and become a little more. Abbie has a way of not being judgmental and genuinely loving others. It is a gift.
Abbie loves Anthropology, jewelry, the farmers market, traveling (she is part gypsy), book stores, her dad, movies, dancing, taking pictures, giving gifts, talking, telling stories, getting pedicures, coloring, make-up, boots, and Christmas, hot baths and spending time with family.As I mentioned above, Abbie is part gypsy. She Loves to explore and has become quite fearless on her journeys. I am amazed at the things she has done. (Ask her about sleeping in buddhist monasteries)
Abbie has always struggled with change. She was the child that would cling to, and cry as they hauled out an old sofa. She didn't want to leave 6th grade, 9th grade or 12th grade. That being said, she forges ahead embracing each new day and each new experience.
I love my Abbie with all my heart. She has added so much joy to my kingdom!



1 comment:
awesome pictures! what a nice mommy you are, I don't know many moms that take time to recognize the little things they love about they kids!
Post a Comment