I could have lived in Washington, or Oregon.
I adore the rain. There is nothing as peaceful as listening to the rain fall while your lying in bed at night. And it makes everything so green and clean. The rainy weekends also give you a great excuse not to work in the yard or wash your car which is awesome! I love going on a ride in the rain, and I love the smell of rain and I love the way it waters my lawn so evenly. It seems to match my mood lately. I'm not sure if that is good or bad?




1 comment:
I agree, we are rain lovers over here too- except this morning, Dustin woke me up with "HONEY! we gotta go back to Mexico!" its when rain turns to that evil white stuff that really gets my goat. and bytheway, halle is eating ritz crackers for breakfast and im too tired to care
Post a Comment