Saturday, May 8, 2010

Playing Chicken

I was appaled when Jake admitted that the starshaped puncture wound on the top of his foot was made be a phillips screwdriver that someone had thrown at his foot. All in good fun mind you.  He was playing chicken with his friends.  When I presented him to Nathan and said "you'll never believe what Jake did!" Nathan laughed and said, "we used to play with knives!"

When Jake told his brothers what he had done, they both admitted that they had never played chicken.  Thank heavens that they had better sense.  (Although I know for a fact that they both did their fair share of foolish things)

Raising boys is an adventure!

2 comments:

The McBrides said...

are boys born with brains?

Steph said...

that was probably my brother. (i'm grant nielson's sister.)

i'm sorry for anything he has and will do. :)