Friday, April 9, 2010

Quite possibly the most perfect movie ever made-

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have watched this movie.
I would be rich!  I think that it is quite possibly the
most perfect movie ever made.  Fortunatly, Nathan loves it
too so we watch it over & over again.  Here are my three
 favorite scenes which I belive are absolutely masterful.

The scene where Lizzie and Darcy are dancing in the ballroom
and then...all at once... it is them, dancing alone in the room.
Soooo romantic.
The scene where Lizzie is on the swing and as she twirls
the seasons are changing. It's the most artful passing of time ever!

Then of course everyone's favorite, the scene where they walk
across the field to declare their love for each other. Yum.
I love a man in a long coat and boots- who stutters!



1 comment:

The McBrides said...

oooh! I agree on all three scenes! IT doesn't get better than this movie, your lucky dad watches it so willingly, I have to wait for a major holiday like valentines day or my birthday, and even then its pushing it! Dustin is SO lucky that I like the Sopranos!