While Taylor and Kenzie were out cruising, we got to get our hands on Wills for a couple of days! He came to us in great spirits after being cared for by the avenues group- Drew, Rach, Laura, Mems and Papa.
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
I took him on a long walk around the block which he loved. Then we started our weekend by taking Wills out to dinner. We went to Pei Wei and odered him his own Terriaki Chicken dinner. He wasn't crazy about it but he LOVED the free oranges. Jake was thrilled with his leftovers so it worked out great! Then we went to Barns and Noble. Again, Will was thrilled- loved the escalater. Then home for Wills most favorite...
MARBLES, MARBLES & more MARBLES!
Saturday we tackled the yard work. He loved being outside and enjoying the spring weather.
MARBLES, MARBLES & more MARBLES!
Saturday we tackled the yard work. He loved being outside and enjoying the spring weather.
We logged in many, many hours of marbleworks. I must say that I believe I can beat any Nana in the world at building marble runs.
I'm serious! {the pictures don't do me justice!}
I'm serious! {the pictures don't do me justice!}
Check out those little hands full of marbles. So cute!
He took a tubby in my bath room with lots of bubbles. He was a bit nervous at first but as you can see, he warmed right up to it and had a great time splishing and slpashing!
He enjoyed all of our undivided attention. He was so cute to do all his tricks: sounds the animals make, what Tarzan says, where Nana is, Papa is and Mama and Daddy. Plus he makes the best "Mmmmmm" sound when he eats and "Ohhhhhh!" To anything that captures his fancy. He's very expressive.
Then it appears that things got really fun after I left to attend some AlphaGraphics meetings. I left Wills with the boys- Nathan, Jake and Curtis. The evidence of what happened after I left was captured on my camera. Hmmmm, I guess all I can say is
"when the cats away, the mice will play!"
and, "Boys will be boys"!
What a great weekend.
And good news... The McBride princesses are next week and
Halle gets our attention the week after!
A spring full of young chicks! Lucky me!



No comments:
Post a Comment